Friday, June 1, 2007

Alzheimer's Association

The Empire State Building was lit in purple/purple/white last night in honor of the Alzheimer's Association. I made this picture from Bryant Park at dusk. The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research. Its mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.

1 comment:

Streams of Consciousness said...

..huh...um....Mr. Senator....I can't recall that event... um..ah... I don't recollect, Mr. Congressman... Mr. President, I just don't remember...perhaps my hippocampal neurons just stopped firing cuz it's full of plaques and tangles that need some vacuming...